- Register by filling your Name, Email, Contact Number and City
After logging on to website, candidate has to register by filling in his details such as Name, Email, Contact Number,Course and City.
- Choose your interested program & Password of your choice
After providing the above information, candidate needs to select the discipline and program of his interest that he wishes to apply for and password of your choice and then register.
- After successful registration, confirmation message is sent through Email/SMS with login information
Candidate will receive the confirmation for successful registration on his/her registered mobile number and Email address through an Email or SMS.Verify your email by clicking on the link sent to registered email id
After login,Fill the application form
Candidate needs to log in to his account using Registered Email ID and password.The application form would require the candidate to fill his personal and academic information.Fill up the application carefully without missing any detail. If the marks are not known or not available at the time of filling the application, please indicate "Results are awaited" in the marks/grade column.
Book your seat by paying registration fee online through Payment Gateway
The registration fee can be paid online via net banking or using debit/credit cards through the payment gateway.
- To download admission form, please visit hkbk.edu.in
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in name of “HKBK College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore at the following address:
Admission Office, HKBK College of Engineering,Opp.Manyata Tech PArk,Nagawara,Bangalore 560045
Helpdesk: +91 9035522311
Email: [email protected]