B.Com-Logistics and Supply chain
B.Com Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a 3-year degree program. The course is designed to provide the students wide range of commerce and management skills.Supply Chain Management essentially involves the delivery of commodities from one place to another.Supply chain management involves the co-ordination, production, shipment, and delivery of goods from the point of production to consumption.
- Provides advanced theoretical, technical and practical knowledge and skills to investigate fraud and accounting-related situations.
- This subfield focuses on areas of supply chain management, operations, logistics, and purchasing for application in the rapid-paced business and the continued integration of world economies.
- Enhance your career through a formal additional qualification in a growing professional area.
- Common employers of supply chain management professionals include Corporates like Amazon, Flipkart, Bigbasket, FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc, and government agencies.
- Several exciting career options become available with an undergraduate Logistics degree.
- Professional certification can boost a job candidate's resume and competitiveness in the job market.